If your cameras have been recording frequently and you're no longer seeing any new saved recordings, it's likely you've exceeded your monthly clip allowance, or the number of clips that can be uploaded to your account each month. This amount is not affected by how many clips are currently stored on your account. The clip allowance will reset on the 1st of each calendar month.
Once the clip limit has been reached, your recordings will automatically pause and cannot be resumed until the clip limit has been reset. The recordings will not automatically resume once the clip limit has been reset. To resume camera recording, please follow the steps below.
- Open the Fluent app and press the three bars in the upper left-hand corner to open the Options menu.
- Select Video.
- Select the gear in the upper right-hand corner. This will bring you to Settings.
- Select the arrow next to Pause/Resume Recording Schedules. You will see the recording schedule is turned off, indicated by a grey button next to it.
- Press the grey button. It will slide to the right and turn green. This causes your camera to resume recording.
Checking Your Clip Limit
To check how many clips are on your monthly limit, or to check how many have been currently recorded this month, follow these steps.
- From a computer, open an internet browser and go to the website https://www.alarm.com/web/Video/ViewClips.aspx.
- Enter your login credentials for your Alarm.com account (should be the same as your Fluent app) and click Login.
- Select Upload Limit. This will tell you your monthly clip limit and how many you have used this month.
Deleting clips will not affect how many clips have uploaded in a month. Clips are automatically deleted in an oldest first fashion as new clips are added unless you have set a video clip(s) to have protected status.
Protecting video clips to prevent auto deletion when that clip becomes the "oldest"
- Select the clip you want to save by pacing your mouse over the clip and clicking the "Select" checkbox
- Click the lock icon near the top of the browser window.
If you have any other questions about this issue, please contact our Account Specialists at 855-238-4826 for further assistance.